Friday, March 11, 2016

NOVICA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings

A beautiful set of Pearl and sterling silver dangle earrings. They can be worn casual or dressy. Thank you Novica for offering not only such a beautiful piece but the opportunity to have such a beautiful hand crafted piece of jewellery. My mother's birthday is in June and I know she will absolutely love these. These earrings are very good quality and just stunning to look at.
If you haven't heard of this company I implore you to research them and how they help small village craftsmen around the world, this is one company to look up to. Plus the pieces they sell on behalf of these people are just as wonderful as this incredible set of earrings!

I did receive this product at a reduced price (not free) so that I could evaluate this gem of an item!

#TwoFullMoons #novica #pearls #freshwaterpearls #jewellery
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000F6Y5RI



No comments:

Post a Comment