Monday, March 14, 2016

Acrylic Magnetic Push Pins

I absolutely love these little things! When they came I thought for sure there was NO way they were going to be very strong, but I was pleasantly surprised that they hold better than most of the magnets I already had! I like that they are compact and yet very easy to take off. No trying to get your fingernail under the magnet if it's too strong and no having things fall off your fridge because they're too heavy for the magnet. I highly recommend these!

*I received this product heavily discounted and even though I did, that doesn't not persuade me to write a good review, I form my own opinions based on the product itself, and nothing else.

#avasofficesolutions #pushpins #magnets
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AKP4Y7O


No comments:

Post a Comment