Friday, March 11, 2016

NOVICA Macrame Shamballa Bracelet with Amethyst

Another beautiful piece from Novica. I absolutely love this company and what they are doing for people around the world! That in itself is reason enough for me to love the company, and then throw in beautiful hand crafted pieces of jewellery and art work and there's just no reason not to love them!

This piece in particular is just lovely. It's a more casual piece and that's just fine. At first I couldn't figure out how to adjust it but after a minute it has an adjustable slide that you use to enlarge it and then pull it back to fit your wrist. It's not metal but made of nylon so I make sure not to wear it in the shower (maybe you could but I'm not wiling to chance it). I have gotten several compliments on this bracelet since I've been wearing it and always use that as an opportunity to talk about Novica. If you opt for this piece you will not be disappointed by it!

I did receive this product at a reduced price (not free) so that I could evaluate this gem of an item!

#SpiritualOneness #novica #jewellery #bracelet #Buddhism
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016VF7118







No comments:

Post a Comment